Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Frustraited to Tears!

March 23, 2014 is the 25th annual Bataan Memorial Death March Marathon at White Sands Missile Range, NM. 

I don't have an income right now.  Chris has work in NM.  So he made arrangements to do some work that needs to be done in NM.  He worked around the dates I gave him, March 29, 2014.  Now that arraignments are made I realize what I have done!  Its too late, he can't go back to his clients to change the dates.  We don't have the money for me to go it alone. 

I'm asking around to see if anyone is driving though AR, or anyone from AR (in the running family of course) is going, so I can hitch a ride, help defer gas and hotel costs.  So the door isn't completely closed yet, but its most likely a no go..... until the next week when Chris has his work scheduled. 

I don't understand how I made this mistake.  Oh my am I feeling foolish! and very disappointed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment