Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Diet - Lifestyle Makeover



My thoughts on first organized run on a Keto diet and using #KetoOS#KetoMax #PruVit
So I did have stomach trouble and I don’t know why.
In the midst of this transition, which is a challenge for the body, and running an ultra is challenging to the body, and a painful tendon issue, and going light on pain killers because of transitioning to Keto and not knowing the stresses in my body before it is transitioned over and not wanting to add the stressors of pain killers to that.
I never bonked even though I couldn’t eat. I left the course to sleep to stop the dry heaving, not for bonking.
I never was hungry even though I couldn’t eat.
I did keep my heart rate low (180 - age = 129 bpm or less, so as to not need carbs and this get hungry or bonk)
This morning - wee hours of the day I did not wake in the early morning and raid the refrigerator. I didn’t need to, so that means I slept better.
I didn’t wake up starving today.
I walk like I did not just take 21 hours to move 54 (51 officially on the course), aka I can move just fine.
I am very very tired! I’m not completely smashed.
I can’t wait to see what Running feels like in a month/in six months!
51.77 miles for me, Heidi did her first 50K!  Woohoo Congratulations Heidi! 


Beware of junky sentences, my brain isn’t working this morning!

To give PruVit Ketones a try go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment