Sunday, July 14, 2013

Between Races

Its been a week since Midnight Madness 50 Miler.
I have an infected toe, no running happening.

Stan Ferguson is running Hardrock 100 in CO with a 48 hour time limit.  I'm feeling very humbled by my abilities, and in awe of those who can do that!

Podog, Paul & Stan, Paul & Stan finished Hardrock 100 2013




I'm not back to running as I have an infection in the blister on my left big toe.  Otherwise I'm anxiously able to run, run, run.

Eating has been perfect, I'm 2 lbs below my pre-Midnight Madness 50 Miler weight. 

Cycling is helping with stress when I would normally run.

Susy Phillips Full mOOn 50K is this next weekend, 20 July 2013.  I don't know if I will be able to run or if volunteering will be the game plan.  Will just have to wait and see how it goes with the toe between now and then.

Happy running to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment