Sunday, July 5, 2015

What goes up must come down

Every week can't be a ten.  And so this last week wasn't.  Thère is nothing really amiss everything is just flat.  I'm okay mentally.  I'm physically tired.  I need to clean up my diet and tweak it for better recovery.

On to week 12!  This week is a step back in mileage from the last two weeks.  Yah, a rest!  

This weeks focus will be using the inversion table, rolling out muscles, and positivity.  

I'm reading The Ultra Mindset by Travis Macy.  He tells about people winning, doing amazing things, by "showing up" being fully engaged and present in their training and on event day.  These people are winning with their chosen event and with career and family.  I'm a bit lopsided at the moment with much more focus on this upcoming event than most everything else.  Having good examples in life and seeking out positive tools will help me figure this out.



No comments:

Post a Comment