Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July Already




On a mid-week training run Jeff Beason mentioned that it was 3 months to the Traveller.  I sure don't feel ready.  I sure don't feel confident.  I sure don't feel like I'm doing this right.

I've been making it out to the woods several times a week.  My times are much slower than last year.  I weigh less than last year.

I wonder if it is normal to expect each training cycle to be what the other was.  Maybe I'm selling the experience short by such considering.

I am grateful for:  Friends to run with


Night Runs:



Training Partners:



Noticing The Little Things:




I am doing the work.  Doing the work and being grateful for the little things will get me to the starting line in fine fashion.

By the numbers:

424 miles in this training session out of 1,037 miles so far this year
10x out in the woods
30,423 feet of climb
2,100 squats
1710 push-ups
40 miles mowing  with a push mower 11 of those miles dragging a tire (heat training)

No comments:

Post a Comment