Wednesday, November 23, 2011

6/12/24

So what does one do after Thanksgiving?  Well..... run

I'm trying my hand at my first time race, 24 hours.
My goal is to hit that 50 mile mark.  I entered the 24 hour race instead of the 12 just in case things go slow.

My very best runnin'/racin' bud, Andi will be running it with me.  She is working her way to qualifying for Marathon Maniacs.

BRONZE LEVEL
1. 2 Marathons within a 16 day time frame.
2. 3 Marathons within a 90 day time frame.

I'm working on the next level:
SILVER LEVEL
1. 3 Marathons within a 16 day time frame.
2. 6 Marathons in 6 consecutive calendar months.
3. 8 - 11 Marathons within 365 days
 
I'm listening to www.ultrarunnerpodcast.com to learn about how to really handle this race and get it right.
 
This race will be about what I know, doing what I know, and getting rid of this cold by Friday morning!  


No comments:

Post a Comment